This is really neat! Thank you so much to divinedebrisjewelry for nominating me for “one lovely blog award”. Divinedebrisjewelry has some great posts on crochet work and accessories and jewelry she makes. I’ve been a little bit busy this week with life and I haven’t posted much but I will be posting after this to show something I am working on. So, here it goes:
The Rules are:-
The Rules for accepting this Award is as follows:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award up to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random things about me:
1. I love reading about astrology and dreams. I feel like I have a natural flair for these two subjects but I haven’t developed these flairs into any form of expertise. I used to dabble with writing about these topics but have taken a break from that. Today, for some reason, I window shopped Amazon’s Kindle store for books on these subjects and have since been thinking of writing or blogging about them somewhat.
2. I am a Sagittarius with a Gemini moon and an Aires ascendant, as well as Aquarius in Venus. (My husband shares my venus sign)
3. I have an Associate degree with a Major of Graphic Design from December of 2000. That was 18 months after I graduated high school.
4. I smoke but have quit a few times. I only smoke outside.
5. I love coffee and I have a “thing” for Starbucks Double Shot Expresso in the cans. I also have a “thing” for Starbuck’s Frappachino (not sure how to spell it), the kind they make at the cafe’ that is like a slushy with whipped cream on top.
6. I recently (within the last year), stopped doing my online classes that I was taking to work on my bachelor degree in science with a major of Interactive Media Design. It took a lot of my time, I reached my loan limit and I could no longer afford to finish. I was going half time.
7. I love zucchini and I love making different dishes with zucchini.
OK… now, here are the blogs I nominate:
3. Off The Hook
So, this concludes my post!